Health Partners supports and participates in our community. We participate in many events to reach out to individuals within the community, as well as supporting events held by other community non-profit organizations. Our organization consistently strives to take care of those that live, work and go to school in our community.
When our facility cannot provide the services an individual needs, we reach out to fellow organizations through a connection to care system.
These Organizations Include:
- Greater Baden Medical Services
- Charles County Health Department
- Charles County Department of Social Services
- The CORE Services Agency
- United Way of Charles County
- University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center
- And many more!
Our Community Events:
- Our Annual Gala; formerly Dessertfest
- Come See Santa!
- Crab Feast
Community Events We Participate In:
- Homeless Resource Day
- United Way Day of Caring
- Southern Maryland Mission of Mercy